Life is a road

Friday, October 1, 2010

Holy Calves

So we had a girls night tonight that was just amazing as usual! I really do appreciate my time with a few close friends to chat and give each other advice and be goofy. It's really great time spent. We decided to go to Olive garden and left in a rush to get there because it was closing in 20 min. I'm sure they just loved us. We could tell how much our waitress hated us for being there, but who cares about grumpy people. It's your job. Don't like it? Get a new job. We had a blast and ate wonderful food, and this amazing triple chocolate mousse cake thingy.

After we left there, we went to Chan's house and hung out for a couple hours. I realized that I have the biggest, hardest calf muscles I have ever had in my life. Ballet is amazingly calf friendly. I have a rock hard knot of muscle in both legs! I literally said wow when I touched them tonight. Happy Day! I'm seeing a difference in my body after 4 weeks... It's the coolest. Now if I could only get the graceful down, that'd be awesome! Mostly I wanted to let you all know about my legs cause I was so excited about it when I realized. I got nothing else...

No comments:

Post a Comment