Life is a road

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Shopping

So my Mom bought my wedding dress today! I officially have it and my veil and shoes. I'm done! Well with my wedding clothes anyway. I got matching shoes and we found them in the first shoe place we walked into. It was meant to be. After that, we went to get mom her mother of the bride dress. We went to Nordstroms and looked but didn't find any dresses in the right color. Then we were on our way to Macy's and passed the Dress Barn.The first dress she tried on was it. It's a jewel toned deep purple and it's perfect. It is a great dress and it was super cheap. Good all around. Also in the shopping we went to Maurices and got a few shirts a piece and the same pair of awesome red shoes. We each got the same 2 shirts (and one different) and the same shoes. Twins. We also went to look for a temple dress and all of them were ugly. Didn't see a single normal one, all ugly. Oh well. I can look later. I have a few months.

After the shopping, we drove to Park City. Here I sit in the hotel room watching American Idol, now Bones, on my new laptop with my parents. Life is good. Oh so I got my new laptop last night and I was able to update my ipod for the first time in over 8 months. Happy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment