Life is a road

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Movie Adventure

A week and a bit ago, Cody and I went to the movies. We watched Clash of the Titans in 3D. So about half way through the movie I had to use the bathroom. So I took off my (oh so attractive) 3D glasses. (And by oh so attractive, I mean really hideous) I put them in my purse and left. When I came back, I grabbed them out of my purse and put them back on. A few minutes later, I started noticing that the movie's 3D started sucking and it was kinda blurry sometimes. Weird! And then it was really dark in the theater sometimes too. I was super disappointed in the effects. Then after the movie, we "recycle" the 3D glasses in a big box they have. When we got back to my house, I pulled out my sunglasses. Lo and Behold, there were the 3D glasses... oh crap! I had watched the entire second half of the movie with my sunglasses... I'm such a retard! So where are my sunglasses, I can't find them... Holy Moly I recycled them in the movie theater bin! Oh lameness. That's kinda my train of thought during the realization process. It was a sad day. Luckily the sunglasses I lost were $5 Walmart glasses. So I went back to Walmart and bought another pair. That's what happens when you're me, you get to tell stories like this to your friends when they ask how your weekend was...

No comments:

Post a Comment