Life is a road

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok so my blog is still brand new! I’ll get some pictures up and stuff when I have time, and when I feel like it. I can tell you a bit about me if you don’t know me, or haven’t talked to me in a while. I’m from California mostly; I went to High school there, and that’s where my parents live. Northern Cali, so no I don’t surf and lay on the beach all day when I’m home. I wish! I’m mostly a boat load of boring! I live in Utah but I’m trying to get out of here. It’s too cold for me. I have a couple friends I hang out with and a boyfriend. Everyone I know is married, most with kids, so I tend not to see or talk to them much. I hang out with Cody most days, like I have the last 3 years and 3 months. I don’t do much; eat, and watch TV & movies. Like I said, I’m boring- but I like it.

My family is great. I have an older sister, Heather, who’s married and pregnant! They live up in Albany, OR. It’s really nice up there. They’re trying to get my whole family to migrate that direction. Maybe one day… we’ll see. My younger sister graduated recently from BYU with a degree in Genetics and Biotechnology. Sounds important right? She’s in Germany for a few months at a lab doing genetics testing. My brother is the youngest of us and he’s in the middle of school up at BYU in freezing cold Idaho. From how he talks, he’ll probably get the same degree as my sister. He thinks it’s all interesting. And it is, if you can understand it… sometimes I can. They’re all awesome, really they are. My parents are great. Dad’s a doctor, OB/GYN, so you just don’t ask how work was unless you care for an explanation you wish you hadn’t gotten.  Love you dad! He Mountain bikes and races tiny Go-Karts at high speeds in his spare time. Mom is his business manager. She is on a tennis team that kicks butt and she likes to talk to her kids in her spare time. She’s a busy woman though. They’re really the coolest people.




2 comments: